We mix Blue Days with mint for you.
NO ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENT, NO CHEMICAL DYES, NO PRESERVATIVES
* It differs from regular hookah tobacco production techniques by its unique cold press production. (No heating process in any step of production.)
* Aromas are produced in our own laboratory special for hookah tobacco and derived only from etheric oils. Solventless, no-additives and prepared with natural aromas.
* Tobacco syrup prepared for every tobacco type individually and based on their characteristic.
* Natural glycerin derived from plants only.
CigarsofDubai ships worldwide, however all customers are responsible to get his/her cigars into his/her country since tobacco laws vary from a country to another.
DIRECTLY OFFICIAL DEALER
CigarsofDubai is procuring all products directly and only from Official Dealer officially and directly shipped by Official Dealer to customers (You can write to firstname.lastname@example.org for all questions).
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED
All cigars are stored in a Bonded Warehouse. Our bonded warehouse is duly controlled by Customs and relevant governmental agencies. We are not paying any duties and taxes as we are located in a Bonded Warehouse and thanks to this we can provide you the top quality cigars for an affordable price.
CIGAR STORAGE AND CONDITIONING
All our cigars are stored in a 1000 m2 Bonded Warehouse which is located at Duty Free Zone. Cigars are protected with air conditioned 16-18C (60-65F) temperature and 65-70% RH humidity, this means standard conditions for your cigars.
As CigarsofDubai we are always trying to ship Unopened Boxes of Cigars because opened boxes always becomes a problem for aficionados. By shipping cigars in unopened boxes, we aim to remove question marks in aficionados’s minds.
Generally Cigars are shipped in unopened boxes by Official Dealer to our Official Dealer of Official Dealer
In some cases Official Dealer of Official Dealer might open boxes to check condition of cigars, applying stickers and warranty seals on the boxes. This is a really rare condition which may cause us to ship opened boxes.
If you want us to check your cigars before shipping, please write down a note in the comment box at the checkout page and upon your request, your box will be checked by our experts and shipped to your address.
Please note that, cuban cigars boxes codes belong to related products photos. Boxes Codes are changed in shipping procedure. We can not know which boxes codes in our stock because all our cigars are Bonded Warehouse.
BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER
We ship all Cuban Cigars with Barcode Serial Number as we provide them from the Official Dealer You can check your cigars on Please
As we are an official company we ship all Cuban Cigars with an Original Invoice and must declare actual product price on the original invoice. Please do not ask for us to declare lower prices on the invoices as this is against the law.
Shipping fee varies for orders as product weight. You can calculate it on checkout page. Delivery is guaranteed to your door for everywhere in the world.
Delivery guarantee is only exempt for customer caused mistakes.
Please note, for larger sized items (Humidors, Jars, big packages etc.), there may be additional shipping charges.
Europe: 3-12 days
North/South America: 5-20 days
Asia/Oceana: 5-20 days
Africa: 5-20 days
Please note, for certain countries, these shipping times may vary.
* Checking stocks and forwarding to warehouse for approval (Stock availability changes rapidly) after receiving your order.
* Payments are accepted after warehouse approval.
* Shipping process begins after payment confirmation.
* All shipping procedures are followed legally as our products are located in Bonded Warehouse. Orders are presented to customs with commercial invoice.
* Orders are being prepared following customs approval. Each box is vacuumed one by one separately (only for Cuban Cigars). With this, cigars do not loose humidity and arrive you in top condition. Original Invoice is always included in the parcel of your order.
* After packaging orders are handled to forwarder located in Duty Free Zone with official documents.
* Orders are handled to Post Office located in customs by forwarder after completion of customs procedures.
* After dispatching of the order by Post Office, tracking number is given to the forwarder.
* Forwarder first confirms the tracking number and shares it with CigarsofDubai afterwards.
* Lastly, shipping confirmation email is sent to you by CigarsofDubai which includes the tracking information of your order.
As all these process is followed officially, whole shipping procedure of your order takes 3-7 business days.
Shippings are being completed in 3-7 business days after you receive a confirmation e-mail for your payment. (If we were out of stock at the time of payment for any reason, CigarsofDubai provides you two solutions; waiting for product to arrive in stock or a full refund.)
Please note that:
Cuban Cigars are directly being shipped from Official Importer.
It might take 3-7 business days to ship due to dispatch from bonded warehouse.
Backwoods Cigars are shipped in 1-3 business days.
There are three types of shipping;
1. Registered Mail: Standard International Registered Mail with tracking. It takes around 20-40 days for delivery to destination country.***
2. Priority Parcels Mail: Priority International Parcels Mail with tracking. It takes around 10-25 days for delivery to destination country.***
3. Express Mail Service: Express Mail with tracking. It takes around 5-20 days for delivery to destination country.***
We recommend you to choose Express Mail for your order to arrive you safe and securely.
***PLEASE NOTE THAT;
Shipping period begins on the day order is dispatched.
“Delivery to destination country” states for entry to destination COUNTRY not to the BUYER. Because we cannot have any information about delivery time for local postal service as well as customs procedures.
CigarsofDubai cannot be responsible for long delays at customs. Please reach your customs office for delays caused by customs.
Delivery dates given does not state an exact delivery date. This period depends on destination local postal service workload, customs clearance delays, extreme weather situations, pandemic Covid-19, local postal errors and delayed deliveries.
You will not be able to see the real-time movements of your parcel as these shipments are carried out by national post services (Not like FedEx, DHL and UPS).
For shipments with status “In-Transit” we will be waiting for re-shipment until the status is updated. We cannot accept Refund and Re-Shipment requests for orders with status “In-Transit” before an update. Main reason for tracking status to remain at “In Transit” is, shipment is not being processed by the local customs office.
DELAYS IN DELIVERY
If you have not received your package in 30 days, we will ask you to wait another 10 days for additional delay.
After 40 days of no-show, we are now able to open an investigation (international inquiry) with the Postal Service to find out the status of the shipment.
Please note that no replacements will be shipped before international inquiry solved. In some cases orders can be delivered during investigation.
CigarsofDubai cannot be held responsible for delays caused by human error (incorrect information e.g. address or buyer name, zip code).
If a package cannot be found, we will send a replacement package or refund.
You can find detailed information in RESHIP Section on Terms & Condition page.
Shipping to Australia, Brazil, and all South American countries is much slower due to unreliable local postal services. We ask for patience from customers ordering to these countries.
Tracking numbers can be found in your account and in the shipping confirmation email.
You can also type your tracking number and check your order status from the following links;
TAXES & DUTIES
All tobacco shipments are declared as "Tobacco". We cannot be held responsible for customs taxes, charges, seizure.
Please be aware that your delivery (tobacco products) may also be subject to customs duties and taxes, over which we have no control, and which MUST be borne by you.
CigarsofDubai is not responsible for paying any taxes or duties involved in the importation of customer’s order into their country.
All customers must be aware of their local customs law.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR FLAVORED TOBACCO
Flavored cigars and cigarettes have been banned by European Union and some other countries. We do not take responsibility customs risk for your flavored tobaccos orders.
Please obtain necessary information about local rules for flavored tobaccos before placing your order.